What is ULedger?
With ULedger, enterprises are upgrading their data infrastructure to
Blockchain simply and seamlessly.
By leveraging blockchain’s capability to create an immutable history of data, our customers get a secure, private, tamper-proof, mathematically verifiable record of the content of their data at a point in time.
Lower your transaction, compliance and cyber costs,
while relying on fewer intermediaries.
Use blockchain to certify any file type, any file size, without ever giving access to your underlying data.
Automate compliance and stay ahead of the blockchain curve,
without changing your existing infrastructure.
Rely on mathematically-certified data across systems and business functions, building an impenetrable audit trail.
What Makes ULedger Unique?
ULedger is the first ever blockchain protocol.
ULedger’s primary product is a stateless blockchain protocol with an open API that allows our customers to easily incorporate blockchain into their existing data environment.
Our solution offers the following advantages:
- Privacy: ULedger does not require access to underlying data
- Security: Data is not shared among network nodes
- Compatibility: Interoperable with all Ethereum-based blockchain platforms
- Scalability: Designed for enterprise data volumes
- Reporting: Dynamic reporting of Blockchain proof
- Forensics: Data tied to the source, creator and editor
- Trust: Trust in ULedger not required as proof is mathematical
- Regulatory: Extends to regulatory uses cases
- Flexibility: Extends to any data format and file size
- Stateless Approach: Nodes do not require complete data history of other nodes
- Easy integration: Via open standards API
ULedger White Papers
ULedger: Data Integrity through Blockchain
ULedger has developed a cutting-edge Blockchain solution that enable our clients to create a permanent, independent multi-party record of any type of data.
ULedger: Our Technical Approach
ULedger’s technical approach to blockchain technology is entirely unique in many ways, including data storage, time-keeping methods, and proof of work.