What We Do
ULedger adds Blockchain capabilities to your existing technology infrastructure
Become part of a consensus ecosystem for data certification and immutability
Lower transaction, compliance & cyber costs.
Added process & reporting efficiency.
Automated compliance. Smart contracts.
Faster transaction speed. Digital asset certifications and repository access. Smart contracts.
Transparent, reliable & immutable data. Empower users to control their data. Increase trust with 3rd parties.
What Makes our Approach Unique?
ULedger is the first ever blockchain protocol
ULedger, unlike any other blockchain approach, makes it possible to prove, in an independently verifiable manner "without the need for prior consensus" the relative order of events.
Save Money. Save Time. Generate Revenue.
2017 Idaho Innovation Award Finalist
Commercialized Innovation of the Year
ULedger Receives Award as Commercialized Innovation of the Year
The annual Idaho Innovation Awards is Idaho’s first and only innovation awards program. The program recognizes innovations, innovative professionals and companies throughout the state. Stoel Rives LLP, a full-service, U.S. business law firm, has organized and hosted the program since 2006 and is pleased to organize this year’s program with Trailhead and the Idaho Technology Council.
Questions to Commonly Asked Questions
1. Use of Website. The information provided on the Website is for general information and educational purposes. Certain sections of the Website are intended for particular audiences including customers and prospective employees, as well as members of the general public. Your access to and use of the information on the Website is subject to these Terms.
2. News and Press Releases. The Website may contain information, news, press releases and/or other postings. Company will use reasonable care to ensure that such information, news, press releases or other postings are accurate at the time they are added to the Website. Please note, however, that Company cannot guarantee that any information posted on the Website is accurate, and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on such information. Specifically, Company does not update press releases once they have been made public.
3. Intellectual Property. The copyright in the Website belongs to Company. The contents of the Website may not be copied other than for noncommercial reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text, documents or other postings contained in the Website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text, documents, or other postings, without the express written consent of Company. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Company or any third party.
4. User Submissions. Certain areas of the Website enable you to submit emails, or otherwise provide feedback or information (“Content”) to Company. You agree that by submitting Content:
(a) you will only submit Content that complies with applicable law, and will not submit Content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer;(c) you understand and agree that such Content that is submitted to a feedback page, will be deemed non-confidential; and(d) you grant to Company the irrevocable right to use, copy, modify publish, perform, transmit and display such Content via any media in accordance with these Terms, and waive any moral rights you may have in such Content. Company shall be free to use such Content, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such Content, for any reason whatsoever.
5. Non-Confidential Information. Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. You agree that Company is free to use anything you submit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Content you send to Company for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6.1 All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of Company or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as provided herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.6.2 Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Company, you must adhere to Company’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to a Company Website must be a text only link clearly marked “Company Website,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Company’s names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to the root domain name of the Website and not to other pages within the Website, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Company, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website, and (vi) Company reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.6.3 Framing of the Website by sites or site elements of parties not part of Company is not permitted.
7. Third Party Websites. The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites. Company is not responsible for and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any third party website. Company has no control over such websites and because their content is subject to change without notice to Company, it is the responsibility of the user of the third party website to ensure that any information accessed is accurate and that software which is downloaded from that site is free of viruses or any other items of a destructive nature. Company accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss, damage, costs or liability incurred through any such downloaded material.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. By using the Website, you accept the information, products and services provided herein “AS IS.” COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE.
10. Controlling Law; Country-Specific Information. The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. This Website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Company reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on the Website is void where prohibited. Information about our products or services that are marketed in the U.S. is intended for use only by residents of the U.S., and information about our products that are marketed outside the U.S. is intended for use only by residents of the countries in which such products are marketed.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Website, (b) your violation of these Terms or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
12. Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Company (and its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and very past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injury, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Website. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
13. How to Contact Us. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at:
ULedger, Inc.910 Main St. Suite 252Boise, ID, email@example.com
End of Terms